Monday, April 20, 2015

Jewelry In Candles

I'm sure that most of us have heard of candles with jewelry hidden inside. They seem to be a pretty big deal lately. And personally I love the concept. Who doesn't want to get a special surprise and a home that smells great all at once?





Not too long ago I went through and looked at all the different companies, and there are a lot of them. I found that Jewelry In Candles was one of the best deals. Mainly because the candle size is either larger or equal to other companies (normally larger), and they have a great scent. When you go to buy they have an icon on each product that tells you the intensity of the scent. This is great because it allows you to buy less intense or more intense, depending how which you prefer.



The other great thing that I found about jewelry in candles is that you get to pick what type of jewelry you want (ring, necklace, or earrings), and then you get to pick which size ring, if you choose ring. I didn't find that any other company did it this way. I think its great because then I will actually get something that I can wear, not something thats either too small or too big. The candles burn for at least 150 hours, which means you are getting your money's worth.



So after trying them and loving them I decided that I was going to sign up to sell them, mainly because I love them, and it gives me a discount. The discount means that I get to save money on a product that I was going to buy anyways. Which is awesome.



I'm honestly impressed with this company, and with the product that they put out. They are a fairly new company (just over a year old), which means they have some growing to do. But they already have a great system, and a great product. I am really excited to see where this company goes, and am glad to be a part of it. I want to share these candles with everyone, because I know that they are worth every cent you spend on them. If I didn't believe in the product, and the values of the company, I wouldn't be able to endorse them. Luckily, I do believe in these. And I want everyone else to as well. :)



Interested? Leave me a comment, or send me an email so I can give you more information! You can also visit my website at any time to order your own candles, or wax tarts!

No comments:

Post a Comment